Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter the " GDPR "), Apulia Farm di Barnaba Lucia Maria (hereinafter the " Company ") provides the following information regarding the processing personal data (hereinafter the " Data ") of the users of the website apuliafarm.com (hereinafter the " Site ").
A. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of the Website users' data is the Apulia Farm di Barnaba Lucia Maria company, with registered office in Via Bizzarri 77, 74024 Manduria (TA).
The Company can be contacted at the following addresses:
- by e-mail, at the address: email@example.com
- by post, to the following address: Via Bizzarri 77, 74024 Manduria (TA).
B. DATA OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The data processed may consist of identification data, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of the physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity suitable for making the interested party identified or identifiable, depending on the type of services requested.
In particular, the Data processed through the Site are as follows.
1) Navigation Data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site automatically acquire, in normal operation, some information relating to web browsing, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their nature could, through associations and processing with data held by third parties, allow users or navigators to be identified. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuses, and are deleted immediately after processing. The Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site or third parties.
Specific information is provided in the sections of the website set up for particular services, also accessible after registration, where data is requested from the user of the Site.
2) Special categories of Personal Data
When using the "Open Positions" section of the Site, there may be a provision of data falling within the category of special categories of data referred to in art. 9 GDPR, i.e. Data suitable for revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person. Users are advised not to disclose such data unless strictly necessary. However, if the user decides to share particular categories of data, it is important that the user expresses his explicit consent to the processing of such information.
3) Data collected through cookies
Browsing the Site involves the receipt of cookies, i.e. short strings of text that the websites visited send to the user's browser (i.e. the program used to navigate), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same websites during subsequent visits. While browsing a site, the user may also receive cookies from sites or web servers other than the one they are visiting on their computer (so-called "third-party" cookies). Specific information is provided in the sections of the website set up for particular services, also accessible after registration, where personal data is requested from the site user. It is possible to distinguish technical cookies, which allow the carrying out of activities strictly related to the functioning of the site and can be used freely, and profiling cookies, used in order to display advertising messages to the user in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the course. navigation and for which it is necessary to acquire the user's consent. Through this site, the user's browser can receive technical cookies and third-party profiling cookies.
Through some pages of the Site it is also possible to receive in your browser also third-party profiling cookies, for example to allow the viewing of content hosted on external platforms and interact with them (eg YouTube) or connected to the Google AdWords service (finalized to show the user, during navigation, ads based on the websites previously visited). For this reason, when accessing these pages, a banner is proposed to inform the user and allow him to give his consent to the receipt of these cookies, by closing the banner or clicking on any other element of the page, outside the banner. same. Apulia Farm does not have access to the information collected by third party cookies, which are used in full autonomy by the managers of the aforementioned services. For more information on the methods of processing the data collected by means of these cookies, users are invited to consult the privacy information notes provided by the parties who make the services in question available.
The user can set their browser in such a way as to be warned of the presence of cookies and decide whether or not to accept a specific cookie or to automatically reject all cookies. Below are the references on how to manage the activation and deactivation of cookies for the main browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cook…
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=it_IT
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Microsoft Internet Explorer e Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explore…
C. LEGAL BASIS, NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The data of the users of the Site will be processed for the following purposes:
1) allow navigation of the Site, including as regards the management of its security;
2) allow the provision of the services made available by the Company, including the sale of products;
3) fulfill any obligations established by applicable laws, regulations or community legislation, or satisfy requests from authorities;
4) for the processing of statistics, without it being possible to trace the identity of the person concerned;
5) send, directly or through third party providers of marketing and communication services, newsletters and communications for direct marketing purposes, in relation to products supplied;
6) for the purpose of carrying out profiling activities, by collecting and analyzing information on the selections and choices made within the Site, in order to send personalized offers on other products and / or services;
The legal basis for the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 1) is art. 6.1 f) of the GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the Company in that the Site functions correctly.
The legal basis for the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 2) is art. 6.1.b) GDPR, i.e. the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same.
The legal basis for the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 3) is art. 6.1.c) GDPR, i.e. the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points 1), 2) and 3) is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to activate the requested services.
Instead, the processing referred to in point 4) does not involve the possibility of identifying the interested parties and, therefore, can be freely carried out by the Company. In any case, the initial processing of the Data, used to derive the statistical indicator is based on art. 6.1.f GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the Company to process statistics relating to its operations
The legal basis for the processing of data for the purposes referred to in points 6), is art. 6.1.a) GDPR, that is the express consent of the interested party to the processing of their data. This consent is optional and the user is free to revoke it at any time without any consequence, other than the fact that he will no longer receive marketing communications and / or profiling will no longer be carried out. The consents previously granted can be revoked by following the instructions in the section "Rights of interested parties".
D. EXISTENCE OF AN AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS
If the user gives consent to the processing of their data for the purposes of profiling referred to in number 7 of the previous paragraph C, the same data will become part of an automated decision-making process relating to the analysis on consumption choices consisting of automated processing of the Data , including those relating to the detail of the purchases made. This processing is aimed at analytically knowing or predicting purchase preferences also in order to create customer profiles.
E. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The data may be shared with:
1) subjects who typically act as data processors pursuant to art. 28 GDPR, i.e. subjects who cooperate with the Company for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes;
2) subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate the Data by virtue of legal provisions or orders of the authorities;
3) persons authorized by the Company, pursuant to art. 29 GDPR, to the processing of data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of services, which have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality.
F. TRASFERIMENTO DEI DATI
Per quanto concerne l’eventuale trasferimento dei Dati verso Paesi non appartenenti alla Spazio Economico Europeo, il trattamento avverrà secondo una delle modalità consentite dalla legge vigente. È possibile avere maggiori informazioni, su richiesta, presso la Società ai contatti suindicati.
G. STORAGE OF DATA
The Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing, applying the principles of minimization and proportionality. Anyhow:
1) with regard to the treatments carried out for the provision of services, the Company will keep the Data for the period of time envisaged and permitted by Italian law to protect its interests (Article 2946 of the Italian Civil Code and subsequent amendments);
2) as to the Data processed to fulfill legal obligations, the same will be kept until the time required by the specific obligation or applicable law.
Further information regarding the data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by sending a written request to the Company at the addresses indicated above.
H. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Pursuant to art. 15 ss. GDPR, the interested party has the right to ask the Company to access their data, correct or delete them or to oppose their processing, request the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 GDPR, as well as obtaining the Data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, in the cases provided for by art. 20 GDPR.
Requests must be sent in writing to the Company at the addresses indicated above.
In any case, the interested party always has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, i.e. the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, pursuant to art. 77 GDPR, if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force.