we wish to inform you that your personal data will be used by Apulia Farm di Barnaba Lucia Maria. in full compliance with the fundamental principles dictated by legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 "Code regarding the protection of personal data"
Processing of personal data and related purposes
Below, we summarize all the operations we carry out that involve the collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and the purposes we pursue with each of them.
a. collection and storage of your personal data for the purpose of providing services and to provide the Judicial Authority with any information requested;
b. processing of personal data provided by you for commercial (including periodic sending of newsletters), administrative, accounting and statistical purposes;
c. processing of personal data provided by you in order to provide you with the requested information;
d. collection, storage and processing of your personal data for administrative and accounting purposes, including any e-mail transmission of commercial invoices.
Methods of processing
The treatment will also take place with IT tools. Apulia Farm di Barnaba Lucia Maria, through the systems of treatment and conservation of the archives, ensures and guarantees that the aforementioned archives will be treated as established by law.
Freedom to grant consent and consequences of a refusal
The granting of consent to the processing of personal data provided for the purposes referred to in points (a), (b), (c), (d), is necessary. In case of refusal to provide consent, it will not be possible for us to provide you with the services or provide you with them
Owner and manager of the treatment
The data controller is Apulia Farm di Barnaba Lucia Maria with registered office at Via Thomas Alva Edison 28 - 74024 Manduria (TA). Any requests pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 must be addressed to Lucia Maria Barnaba - Via Thomas Alva Edison 28 - 74024 Manduria (TA) - ITALY (TEL +39 3208371581 - EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org).
Rights of the interested party
Art. 7 D.Lgs 196/03:
1. In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him even if not yet registered and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information in relation to:
• origin of data;
• purpose of the treatment;
• logic of the treatment;
• identification details of the Data Controller and of the Managers;
• dei soggetti ai quali i dati possono essere comunicati.
3. The interested party also has the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification or integration of the data collected;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• the attestation that the operations referred to in the previous points have been brought to the attention of those to whom such data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the law protected.
4. The interested party also has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even at a distance of days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Types of cookies
– technical cookies are those essential for the proper functioning of the site and are generally used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site. Specifically, they are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service.
– analytics and performance cookies they are used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability.
– profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices may have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express their valid consent.
Third party cookies
By visiting the apuliafarm.com site you can receive cookies from both the visited site ("owners") and from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties"). A notable example is the presence of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made.
In particular, the following external cookies are installed on this site (click on the name in bold to reach the relevant information pages):
- Facebook monitoring and optimization
- Google Analytics statistical analysis of data in anonymous form
- hotjar all-in-one analytics & feedback
- Google Adwords online advertising
- Google AdExchange remarketing
- Google Maps display of the geographical coordinates of our office
- Management of Cookies Chrome: istruzioni
- Management of Cookies Explorer: istruzioni
- Management of Cookies Firefox: istruzioni
- Management of Cookies Safari: istruzioni
Apuliafarm.com, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services. For all other types of cookies, consent can also be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
- By clicking on the following button: